[Steppes] Don't let those clouds scare you!!!1

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 13:48:07 PST 2007

Greetings,
         I just wanted to remind everyone that we have a Pavilion to fight
under if it rains - so don't let the clouds prevent you from coming to
practice! It is relatively warm and only sprinkling at the time so we don't
see a reason to cancel the practice. I look forward to seeing everyone at
practice (I get to fight tonight yay!!!). And even if you don't fence there
is plenty of room to sit and chat!
So come on out - We will be at Tietze park at 7 and will probably go out for
drinks and talk afterwards.
Looking forward to a good practice,
Adelina