[Steppes] Day-Tripping DFT?

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 18:49:46 PST 2007

So...
Would anyone happen to be day-tripping to Eisteddfod in Dragonsfire Tor this
weekend?

I suddenly realized that my last final exam is on Friday, and I don't leave
for the holidays until Sunday morning... and I don't have that much packing
to do... so I actually have all of Saturday free! Thus, if I can manage to
get a ride here, at the sort-of-last-minute-ish, and as long as it's just
for Saturday (because I've got to be back sometime that night) then I can
probably go to Eisteddfod... and that would make me a very happy bard
indeed.  =D

-
In service to The Dream,
Cuillioc "Quill"  /|\
Titled Bard of the Barony of Bonwicke and Mendershamshire