[Steppes] Udpateon the update! Archery Practice for 12/16/07

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Sun Dec 16 08:06:11 PST 2007

Lasguaard just called.  He is cancelling practice.  There are frozen puddles on the field that will soon turn to liquid puddles as the morning warms.  Sorry folks, perhaps we'll try again next week.

Until then, enjoy the day.

Katya
Archery Deputy

>>> "Karen Calhoun" <kmcalhou at garlandisd.net> 12/16/07 9:42 AM >>>
Spoke with Lasguaard.  He will be going out to the field to check it's status at about 11am.  He will confirm practice and I will repost for him.  Please keep an eye on the list for additional information.

Katya
Archery Deputy

>>> <rfknight2251 at aol.com> 12/16/07 7:28 AM >>>
Greetings Archers!!!

I have not been able to check the condition of the location at Eastfield, but I will be out at 11:00AM
to attempt to fling arrows down range.? Practice is from 11:00AM -2:00PM. Bring water and something to sit on.

YIS
Sir Lasguaard

--- Scanned by eMail Protection Services---