[Steppes] Udpate! Archery Practice for 12/16/07

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Sun Dec 16 07:42:38 PST 2007

Spoke with Lasguaard.  He will be going out to the field to check it's status at about 11am.  He will confirm practice and I will repost for him.  Please keep an eye on the list for additional information.

Katya
Archery Deputy

>>> <rfknight2251 at aol.com> 12/16/07 7:28 AM >>>
Greetings Archers!!!

I have not been able to check the condition of the location at Eastfield, but I will be out at 11:00AM
to attempt to fling arrows down range.? Practice is from 11:00AM -2:00PM. Bring water and something to sit on.

YIS
Sir Lasguaard