[Steppes] Archery Practice for 12/16/07

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 16 06:21:35 PST 2007

Sorry can't help ya this morning, every things just going
crunch, crunch, crunch under foot right now.  If it's still
muddy the light freeze is covering it up well.

Don't know if I'll make it to archery today myself, it
would appear as if my morning already has several claimants
requesting that time.  Have fun!

Ironwyrm

PS: I turned up two of the target butt's wooden bases while
clearing the shed of things that could freeze yesterday.
I'll bring them with me next time I come to archery
practice or just call and arrange to pick up if you want.