[Steppes] 12 Night Questions

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:44:57 PST 2007

I know this has probably already been stated, and I really should know this,
but what is the cut off date for Feast payments?
Also, I do believe that I will be bringing my 5 year old with me to the
event since my oldest has a commitment to camping at girl scouts, so I
maybe, just might need assistance in planning this one out and figuring out
how to do this one.  I am used to going by myself, not with family, but this
is a good start.  Ideas are greatly appreciated from all the SCA parents and
non parents alike...This can be a thread or email me privately...Thanks in
advance!

YIS,
Dietrich