[Steppes] Clothiers 2008

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 09:35:08 PST 2007

Good Day all,

I just wanted to let you know that the Clothier's Guild has a learning schedule set for 2008.  We are just waiting to post it on our site and the Steppes Calendar.  We want to include requirements for each class.  Worry not!  It just means supplies you may need to bring in order to work on that project.

  Also, January 20th is our next meeting.  We will be learning Quilting Basics from Her Excellecy, Baroness Katheryn, in order to learn and help with the lovely Gulf War Quilt.  More details will be posted in January.

  Have a Happy and Safe Holiday!

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"