[Steppes] OT ... sort of -Yoga Schedule for 2008

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 09:41:35 PST 2007

Good Day all!

  I just wanted to let everyone know the 2008 Yoga Schedule and invite anyone who may be interested in joining us.  All I ask is to please contact me first to make sure we haven't filled up and please join the Yoga List (yoganazi-subscribe at yahoogroups.com).

  Class Schedule:   Monday & Thursdays
  Class Time:   7 to 8:30pm
  Location:      Mistress Genevieve & Don Duncan's home (17919 Meadowchase Way
Dallas TX 75287 )

  Right now we will be working on flexibilty and strenght for each body area.  If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a shout.

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"