[Steppes] Fighter from An Tir Looking for a Fight this Sunday - 12-23-2007

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Thu Dec 20 16:20:00 PST 2007

Heilsa,

I received word today that a fighter from An Tir will be in town this weekend. He is looking for a fight, of course he needs to borrow a sword and shield. I will supply the sword - who will supply a shield for this good Lord?

The fighter in question is - Durinmar The Smith.

He has family in the area, and they have been in discussion with him about how great the area is. Including the local fighting, so he is coming down here to visit and check various options out. Which include the local fighters!

So, I calling for all the fighters in the area come on out and give this Lord a true Ansteorra welcome by giving him a full afternoon of fighting.

Place: Mary Heads Carter park

Time: 2PM to 6PM

Date: Sunday, December 23rd, 2007

YIS,