[Steppes] Archery Practice On for Today, 12/23/07

rfknight2251 at aol.com rfknight2251 at aol.com
Sun Dec 23 05:30:18 PST 2007

Good morning archers!
????? What a brisk day for practice!!!!!? Due in large part to the holiday schedule, I'm not expecting a large turnout, but Lynea and I will be there 'til 12:30PM. If no one else shows by then, we'll pack up and try again next week. Remember to bring something to seat on, and to drink. We are located on the east side of Eastfield College, next to the tennis courts, with parking at the Baptist church across the street. Practice starts at 11:00AM and normally runs to 2:00PM. Hope you brave the chill!!!!!

YIS
Sir Lasguaard
Steppes Archery Marshal