[Steppes] Steppes Fighter Practice this Sunday 12-23-2007

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Sun Dec 23 06:18:51 PST 2007

Heilsa,

Lord Durinmar from An Tir send a missive that he will be in the park
this Sunday afternoon. Remember he is from An Tir and is looking for a
fight!

What could one fighter give another fighter - a full afternoon of
fighting! This would be a most excellent method of giving this season.

I have the sword that he will be using - asking, who will supply him
with a shield this afternoon?

The weather by all accounts will be an excellent day to be out in the
park, mid 50's light wind and sun shinning down from above.

The conditions are right for a fight!

Come one and come all, join me in giving Lord Durinmar a hearty
Ansteorra welcome this afternoon!

YIS,
Ld Michael Kettering
Steppes KM