[Steppes] Kings Champion/Jagermeister is coming!

Chiara Francesca Chiara.Francesca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 13:58:41 PST 2007

------------------------- Original Message -------------------------
Subject: [Amazons] Kings Champion/Jagermeister is coming!
From:    "Centurion Evets von Drachenklaue" <evets at grandecom.net>
Date:    Thu, February 8, 2007 12:22 pm
To:      amazons at lists.ansteorra.org

Greetings all,

The Shire of Ffynnon Gath cordially invites one and all to attend
Jägermeister, Kings Champion, and Royal Huntsman, on February 16th –
18th, 2007. His Majesty has put out a challenge to all non-belted
fighters to vie for the honor of becoming the next King's Champion.
The victor will be chosen by his Majesty while watching the Swiss 5
tournament. All rounds will be fought in matched styles. The Swiss 5
shall consist of a round of 7½’ Glaive, Great Axe, Sword and Shield,
6’ Glaive, and Great Sword(5’+).

We have many activities planned to keep you entertained throughout
the day. In addition to His Majesty choosing his Royal Huntsman and
Kings Champion, the Shire of Ffynnon Gath will hold tournaments to
choose our Champions for heavy weapons, rapier, brewing, A&S, and
youth boffer.

Although not advertised in the Black Star Ad, we have also decided
to provide Children’s Activities, Youth and Rapier Championship
Tournaments, and a Bardic competition to be held during feast.

Be sure to bring fat purses to bid on our Silent Auction items and
to enjoy the many beverages provided at our Tavern.

Lady Eleanora Elizabeth Caley will be teaching a Waterbearing 101
class at 4pm as well as a Chirurgeon 101 class at 5pm on Saturday.
There is no class limit and it is free. If you would like to
pre-register for these classes please visit:
http://www.chirurgeon.net/perl_unsecure/Training_select.pm

We also have a delicious Roman Feast planned, first come, first
served, limited to 125. Gustatio: Boiled eggs, Quiche, Cheeses,
Fresh vegetables: celery, carrots, mushrooms, Green & black olives,
and Waldorf salad. Prima Mensae: Glazed Ham, Broccoli and
Cauliflower in Celery Mint Sauce, Steamed Squash Sautéed w/ Cumin,
and Green Beans w/ Coriander Sauce.  Secundae Mensae: Stuffed Dates
fried in Honey, Dates Alexandrine, Sweet Cakes, and fresh fruits:
grapes, pears, apples, and nuts.

Registration is available on Acceps:
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php

Please visit our website for directions, maps, and more information
at: http://ffynnon-gath.ansteorra.org/Jagermeister2007.htm

We hope to see you there!

-Centurion Evets von Drachenklaue (autocrat)