[Steppes] Steppes Storage Locker Inventory

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 08:54:15 PST 2007

Greetings unot the Steppes and Lindenwood,
Just a gentle reminder that on Saturday February 17 at 10 am we will be
commencing clean-up and inventory of the Steppes storage locker. We were
able to do some re-arranging after tear down at 12th night, but this will be
our chance to get a complete inventory of what we have, as well as what
needs to be repaired,replaced, or just plain ditched.

Posted for Lord Torquil by his Lady
You can reach us at 972-805-6018 or at 972-423-1528 if you need directions
or further details.
( and as further incentive...there is apossibility of pizza and beer at our
place after...or if I am felling especially industrious and it is cold,
either home made stew or chili)

--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes