[Steppes] Will not be attending Populace this week

Elinor Salter steppesexchequer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 20:15:42 PST 2007

Sorry for the late notice, but I will be out of town from Friday the
23rd to Monday the 26th (attending a wedding in Iowa), so will be unable
to attend Populace or fighter practice this week.

If you are in need of a check or have anything you need to discuss with
me, please send me an email or give me a call and I will make other
arrangements to help you out.

I also want to say that I'm sorry I missed out on inventory and sewing
last weekend due to out-of-town family visiting.  Hopefully next month
will be much calmer so I can actually attend a non-business activity or
even *gasp* an event.  LOL

--
Ly. Elinor Salter
Exchequer, Barony of the Steppes, Ansteorra