[Steppes] need to borrow two book stands

ciard49 at aol.com ciard49 at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 17:44:55 PST 2007

Greetings Good Gentles,

Does anyone have a set of two large book display stands I could borrow for Gulf Wars?

I need them to display a side by side study of the Luttrell Psalter at Scribe's Point.

They could be either Tabletop or Podium types - big ones like for large family bibles. My books are four inch ring binders.

Thank you for any assistance.

YIS

HLady Ciard O'Seachnasaigh