[Steppes] An informal poll and February Populace

Elizabeth Peters elizabet.peters at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 13 08:40:26 PST 2007

Lord Damon and HL Francesca,

  Would it be possible to post a list of these possible sites with their addresses and URLs (if applicable) so that we can better evaluate them prior to the more public discussion?

  Lady Fionnghuala the Fair

Chiara Francesca <chiara.francesca at gmail.com> wrote:
  (Snip)
A decision to move the event to a new site for most of our events is not a
new idea. (Snip)
Just an FYI, the number of sites that we have looked into is now up from 8
to 11, soon to be 12. We have three more sites to walk.(Snip)
Event Steward: Lord Damon
Event Planner: HL Chiara Francesca