[Steppes] An informal poll and February Populace

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 14:29:11 PST 2007

And while we love this information what we are looking for are a list of
pros and cons about Canton.

Please everyone, most of you sending us email are doing great in sending
your list of pros and cons for Canton, we need the rest of you to also just
send a list of pros and cons about Canton.

I know your personal journeys in looking for new sites. I know all about the
trials and tribulations involved. I have also been looking for new sites for
the last 11 years. I also know that it is like pulling teeth to get some of
our membership to share their site searches with us.

But we have now a total of 15 sites on our list (just cause we are doing
this does not mean that we have stopped looking *evil grin*). Our first
questions to them are about Equestrians and Archers. We do understand the
needs.

We need now to know what your personal pet peeves are about Canton. We need
to know what you love about Canton.

Thank you,
Chiara