[Steppes] The Hawkins site - was Informal Poll

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 13:40:34 PST 2007

Actually, the Hawkins representative said that personal showers could be brought in.

  Katheryn

Susan McMahill <sueorintx at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Yes, we could rent them, but would the cost be worth it. Canton has 12 showers for the women available 24 hours a day and already in the cost of the site. i can take as many of them as I want/need at no cost, and they are often times used, especially in the mornings and after the days activities. Would I pay $1 for a shower to be added to my site fee...that depends. Is it $1 per shower or $1 total, and am I going to have to spend an hour or two in line, like at Gulf War. With site fees already approaching $20, I would have to start thinking about how much my budget will allow. I prepay for my site fees whenever possible so that I don't have to carry cash around if I can help it. Also, will sites be willing to let us bring in showers. I can't imagine Hawkins wanting us to bring them in, nor can I imagine where we could put them.

Lyneya