[Steppes] An informal poll and February Populace

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 16:02:42 PST 2007

>To be honest, if there isn't ac somewhere to be had, I can't/won't go.
>Also, there are plenty of people that flat-out can't camp. Physically.

>-Annwn

Okay, I never said I don't want people to stay in motels? I have even
stated explicitly that any site without motels within
a 30 minute drive should not be considered.

What I did say is that, although it is nice, I don't consider
an air conditioned hall to be manditory for site
consideration.

Gunthar