[Steppes] Pros and Cons for Canton site

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Fri Feb 16 14:07:19 PST 2007

Catalina wrote:

> 8. The alchohol policy is mostly winked at onsite.

This has come up occasionally, so let me set the record straight.  We spoke
to Tam at Canton about this before signing the contract last year.  It is
not "winked at".  Canton knows what we do and have agreed to it, because we
clean up our messes and don't drive away from the site drunk.

We're not "getting away" with violating their policy; we have been granted a
straightforward, honest exception to it.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin