[Steppes] New sites for events

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 20:37:33 PST 2007

And today another site bites the dust. But on the flip side, they are a
great site for 12th night. If you are going to be putting in a bid for 12th
night please contact me ASAP so that I can give you all the info on this
site. You will need to book it or one of the other 11 sites within the next
few months to secure it.

We are down to the last few ....

Chiara