[Steppes] Henry VIII

Chiara Francesca Chiara.Francesca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 07:56:17 PST 2007

Yep, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers is pretty hot. Loved him in Velvet
Goldmine, The Lion In Winter, and of course ... The King.

But the costumes lists have already been tearing apart the outfits
across the boards. Sigh.

I love them anyway, jewel tones are beautiful against those
backgrounds. :)

Thank ya verrry much,
Chiara