[Steppes] From the Quartermasters cubby...( posted by his Lady for him)

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 06:32:41 PST 2007

Greetings upon the New Year unto the Populace of Steppes and Lindenwood,

As you Quartermaster for the Steppes, I have a couple of anouncements and
requests for the populace.

1) On Saturday, February 17 th 2007, we will be spending the day emptying
the storage unit , taking inventory and making note of all items in need of
repair or replacement...for example, we already know that the ropes of the
Baronial Pavillion need to be replaced. From what we have seen, the Steppes
signs are in dire need or repair/replacement, and

--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes