[Steppes] From the Quartermasters cubby take 2

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 06:48:22 PST 2007

Greetings upon the New Year unto the Populace of Steppes and Lindenwood,

As you Quartermaster for the Steppes, I have a couple of anouncements and
requests for the populace.

1) On Saturday, February 17 th 2007, we will be spending the day emptying
the storage unit , taking inventory and making note of all items in need of
repair or replacement...for example, we already know that the ropes of the
Baronial Pavillion need to be replaced. From what we have seen, the Steppes
signs are in dire need or repair/replacement, as are many of the eric poles.
( we need volunteers to repair these items) We also need to replace many of
the bins used to store these items, and get them labeled as to the contents.
We will need many Strong people for this as we would like to get it done in
one day and well in advance of Warlord.

2) If you are auttocratting an event, I would like you to get a list to me
of the items you will need for the event 1 month in advance, so an inventory
list can be made for the event, and the items can be marked in some way for
that event, to make loading up easier. We can always add items to the list
the day of load up, but remember, you will be signing these items out and
will ultimatley be responsible for them. Not sure what you are going to
need? Contact me at least one month before the event, and we can meet at the
storage unit to make your list up. PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE
TO CONTACT ME...I NEED AT LEAST A 24 HOUR NOTICE. Also if you are borrowing
items for other than an event you are autocratting, please contact either
the Baron/Baroness or Seneschal and get their permission before contacting
me.

I look forward to serrving this Barony over the next year

Lord Torquil Seamus of the Dragon's Laire
Quartermaster, Steppes

--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes