[Steppes] Need Twelfth Night receipts at Business Meeting tonight!

Elinor Salter steppesexchequer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 23:32:36 PST 2007

If you have your 12th Night receipts gathered, please remember to bring them
to the business meeting tonight.  I would like to have as many in as
possible.  Hunt me down and get a check request form from me as soon as you
arrive so I can work on any checks or paperwork throughout the meeting.

If you can't make it to the business meeting tonight or won't have your
receipts together in time, please email with how much you spent (actual or
estimated) so I can have a preliminary event report completed by the end of
the meeting.  Receipts must in by this month's Populace if you want
reimbursement!

Elinor Salter (mka Joanne Jones)
Exchequer, Barony of the Steppes, Ansteorra