[Steppes] OT - Joann store closing

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 11:31:31 PST 2007

Everyone

  My favorite Joann store is closing.  Everything will be at least 20% off.  Some items are 60%off.  All patterns are $1.99.  Ferndale and Northwest Highway in the Lake Highlands area.

  I did not have time to look at everything, but some prices are sorta cheap.  They do not have a good selection of linen any more that I could find (sorry).

  They said they will not be honoring the coupons for this weekend's sale, or any other coupons for that matter.

  Go get you some stuff :D

  Katheryn