[Steppes] Awards at Steppes 12th Night

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Jan 9 12:52:22 PST 2007

Greetings all.

It was a good event and hopefully everyone had a good time.

For those who were not able to stay or did nto make it but are curious,
below please find a list of all that were granted awards during the court
this past weekend at Steppes 12th Night.  This is off my notes and court
report so I make no promised as to the correctness of spelling or accuracy
of my report.  But hopefully I did not omit anyone or spell their name to
badly.

The following were granted an Award of Arms by their majesties:

Lady Elizabeth Seale
Lady Meriyam der Grat
Lady Constance Elizabeth Campbell

The following gentles were awarded a Sable Comet for service to the Canton
of Lindenwood:

Mistress Kalida Aristana
Sir Thorkel Magnusson

This gentle lady did receive a Sable Thistle in the field of Costuming:

Lady Melanie MacGregor

I will apologize now as I do not know this lady and it is possible that her
name is in fact Melody MacGregor.  I was not able to make out the name
clearly and was not able to get with her after court to verify because if I
recall she was not present at the time.

Honourable Lord Roger of the Red Hand was elevated to becom a Companion to
the Order iof the Iros of Merit.

Finally Don Ingwe of Jorvik was honored and elevated to become a member of
the Order of the Oak of the Steppes.

A hearty vivat to all the gentles honored and if I missed anyone I do
apologize.

In service,
Alasdair