[Steppes] Any interest in period gaming?

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Tue Jan 23 07:41:35 PST 2007

I was thinking about starting up a study group focussed on period gaming. While
my focus has been on dice and card games, I am also very interested in board
games from various periods, and have several boards available. Other facets
that can be covered are outdoor games, and games suited for children.

I'd be willing to host a gathering to research, translate (if necessary),
playtest, and teach games at my home on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, depending
on interest.

I won't be at populace this week, as I am travelling to Bryn Gwlad for the
event, but I'll be available by email, phone, and at upcoming business
meetings.

I look forward to hopefully getting this going.

Duncan Hepburn
Azure, a saltire dovetailed ermine.