[Steppes] Nordic medieval Bread with Flax seeds??

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 16:02:34 PDT 2007

The most I know about flax seed is that it's used to add fiber to one's diet
or for flavouring. (Plenty of basic info here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flax_seed#Flax_seed.
) It's considered a dietary supplement, so you'd probably get it at health
food stores or the health section of a well-stocked grocery store (I've
known my mother to get it from HEB) and drug stores, etc. I wouldn't know
personally except that it's pretty good in yogurt.

-Quill

Message: 1