[Steppes] Nordic medieval Bread with Flax seeds??

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 16:09:58 PDT 2007

Bob's Red Mill has flax meal and flax seeds, and you can get them at places like Kroger. It is in the health food section of my Krogers, but some are also in the flour and cakes sessions.

Esther

Quill <gray.quill at gmail.com> wrote:
  The most I know about flax seed is that it's used to add fiber to one's diet
or for flavouring. (Plenty of basic info here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flax_seed#Flax_seed.
) It's considered a dietary supplement, so you'd probably get it at health
food stores or the health section of a well-stocked grocery store (I've
known my mother to get it from HEB) and drug stores, etc. I wouldn't know
personally except that it's pretty good in yogurt.

-Quill

Message: 1