[Steppes] Reminder SteppesLetter Due Soon

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 21 07:08:29 PDT 2007

Greetings!
Just a quick reminder that the Steppes Letter due date fast approaches. I will accept submissions until midnight, July 31st. Please let me know if you need any help getting an article written or report created. I would really like to get as many submissions from our officers as I can. You don't need to say very much, just a quick note to the populace would be fine!

Once again, call or email if you need any help.

In Service,
Lady Susanna Nightegale, Steppes Chronicler