[Steppes] Thank you

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 09:37:17 PDT 2007

For those who missed it we had a wonderful time last evening. There was  food
and fellowship and story telling. Not bardic just story telling :) There
were discussions of projects done in the past and to be done and those that  we
want to do in the future. And then........... it all turned to a race to the
local book stores where we could get our Harry Potter books by midnight. OH
such  fun. Part of us raced back to the North and part of us raced to our
southern  store. I want to thank all those who traveled out here for the meeting. I
appreciated it. I enjoy being hostess once a year and really look forward to
it.

Donnel

Faith is believing what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael of  Langley