[Steppes] *LAZY* Dragon Con Demo

Traci Baker traci at crimsonvision.net
Wed Jul 25 14:45:02 PDT 2007

FYI, be sure to refer to the demo con as the 'Lazy Dragon Con'.  There
is another con in Atlanta Labor day weekend that is called
'DragonCon'.

Normally that wouldn't matter but several people in the Barony are
headed out there too.  ;)

XxX,
Elizabeta (who has been attending DragonCon in ATL for almsot 10 years now)