[Steppes] Gate Volunteers at Steppes Artisan

sca at bmhanson.net sca at bmhanson.net
Thu Jul 26 16:54:46 PDT 2007

Greetings all.

There is still time to volunteer to help run gate at the event. (Thank you to the _ONE_ kind gentle that has already done so.)  It is not a long time frame as it is only open from 8:00 AM till 1:00 PM. Please rmember many hands make light work.

If you are willing to spend some time at gate please email me and let me know what time you will be on site so that I may start fleshing out a schedule.  Remember we need at least 2 non-related people (by marraige or blood) working at all times that gate is open.

In Service,
Margarite

othing is impossible, only mathematically improbable.