[Steppes] Fwd: Feast vs. Catering

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 17:17:12 PDT 2007

I have been asked to fwd this on to the list. This is the discription of  the
first feast prepared in the Kingdom of Anstorra.
I would love to have copies of the pictures that go with this event to put
in the history book I am working on.

And we thought we had problems with feasts today. :)

In a message dated 7/27/2007 6:34:56 PM Central Daylight Time, Rfknight2251