[Steppes] Dinner and Harry Potter tonight

Elinor Salter elinorsalter at tx.rr.com
Sun Jul 29 10:42:38 PDT 2007

Hadassah, Torquil and I are going to see the new Harry Potter tonight at
the Cinemark Imax 3D and want to put this out in case anyone else is
interested in going to dinner or the movie, or both.  The more, the merrier!

The plan is Golden Corral at 6:30pm (needed a low-carb friendly
restaurant) and then the movie at 8:15pm.

Golden Corral - 3312 Forest Ln (Forest just east of Webb Chapel)
Cinemark 17 - 11819 Webb Chapel Rd (Webb Chapel between 635 and Forest)

Tickets can be purchased here beforehand -
http://www.cinemark.com/theater_showtimes.asp?theater_id=407

The majority of the movie is in regular Imax, but the last 20 minutes
with all the battling will be in 3D.  We saw Superman Returns with
scenes in 3D Imax and it was more than worth it.

If anyone has any questions, I'll be running errands all afternoon, but
my cell # is on the Steppes Officers page.

--
Ly. Elinor Salter
Exchequer, Barony of the Steppes, Ansteorra