[Steppes] Artisan Load out/setup Thank You

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 13:28:49 PDT 2007

I wish to give thanks to the many Good Gentles who gave of their time and
effort is assisting me with the loading of the necessary equipment for
Artisan, the setup of the equipment and material for and the break down and
me this time.

Viviana, I say thank you for your great assistance and advice.  I would not
have been able to think of everything, for as I may have forgotten
something, you were there to remind me of what that was.
Regan, I say thank you for your assistance and for helping me to keep my
sanity during the trying times this weekend provided all of us with.
Damon, I say a special thank you to you, for enduring the pain suffered at
the hands of the surgeon,  and still coming to the rescue of all of us when
all seemed dire and the vehicle situation became a concern.
Thank you Megan for coming and giving of your time and assistance.  And for
taking great Care of Damon.  We All appreciate your care of him.
Thank you to Margarite and Alasdair for coming out and providing assistance.
Thank you to Morgan for being there, and providing all of the help and
assistance and advice.
For Saturday, I would give a great big Thank You to  Catja (forgive me if
this is the not the right spelling), who was so gracious to go and help by
providing a truck to use in transporting the material needed for Artisan
when Damon's truck became disabled.  Thank you so much again.  I am deeply
in your debt.  Again thank you for driving to storage to allow the loading
back in.

Susanna, thank you for your help in setting up the main area for all the
activities that was necessary.  I would not have been able to do that by
myself.
Layela, thank you so much for leaving the event and going to your house and
saving us all when the decorations for the event were tied up in the
Northern part of the Steppes. Without you and your tremendous effort and
assistance, the decorations provided for the staging area would NOT have
been possible.  A great thank you.

A big thank you to JT, who provided much assistance throughout the day to
everyone.
Hearty thank yous to Boric and John and to his Grace Mahadi for their
assistance as well.

To everyone who helped me out with Excedrin, Advil and Hugs...Thank you.  I
was a stressed out grouch for part of the day and I greatly appreciate all
of you for being there and offering me the chance to cheer up.  I am indeed
grateful to each of you.I

If I have forgotten anyone, I am so sorry, but I am grateful for each of you
and for your help in this.

I remain,
YIS,
Dietrich