[Steppes] Artisan Load out/setup Thank You

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 13:34:16 PDT 2007

I forgot to give thanks to one who should have been included in the original
email....Faelan, a tremendous thank you for getting up early and going with
the others to unload and reload the truck Saturday Morning.   Also to
Lasguaard (If I spelled that wrong, sorry) for going with that group as
well.

Sorry for missing you two....your efforts were NOT missed by all.

Dietrich