[Steppes] Thank Yous

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 18:54:03 PDT 2007

Good Evening to my dearly beloved Barony,

I wanted to extend my thanks to my dearest brothers,
Dietrich, in the help and effort provided to us for
load out/in and Decorations.

Lady Regan - for listening to us both stress

Sir Morgan - for always managing to be there when we
needed you and for helping me remember to laugh at the
situation and myself.

Damon & Megan - For your offer of vehicles and dealing
with the ensuing stress of said vehicle dying.

Layela - Darling, Layela... SOO many thanks for
running home and bringing me whatever you had so I
could make Her Excellencies space presentable and
pleasurable.

John - for helping hang banners and swinging me around
like a school girl ;)

JT - for going with Layela and helping out.  You, my
dear young man, are a marvelous person!

Susanna  - for not getting frustrated when I was
ordering everyone around! lol

My thanks to the others who helped with load out and
load in.  Katya - we owe you! :D

Have a wonderful evening and thank you again for all
of your help.  We appreciate each and every one of
you.

YIS,
Viviana

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"