[Steppes] Steppes Artisan XX Awards

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 19:00:07 PDT 2007

Good Evening Dear Gentles,

I wanted to share the news from Steppes Artisan XX so
that all that were not present could partake in the
blessings.

Our newest Artisan of the Steppes is Baroness Isabeau
of Stargate.  And, HE is be raised to a Laural this
fall. VIVAT!

Other wonderous awards....

HL Katay - Sable Thistle for Basket Weaving
Lord Faelan - Salbel Thistle for Brewing
Sir Morgan - Star of Merit
Countess Reginia - Sable Thistle for Medicinal Herbals
Lady Melisande & Lady Katherine - Newest Laural
Lord Alvin - Steppes Gryce
Sir Lassguarde - Steppes Acorn

To all of the above, Vivat!  You make our wonderous
Kingdom all the more specatular with your
accomplishments.

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"