[Steppes] ISO Items Left at Steppes Artisan

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 30 13:33:07 PDT 2007

I am desperately searching for a black bag containing the gown I wore to Artisan (a green cotehardie with blue, button-in sleeves) and my black slippers.  I believe I left it sitting at the table used for gate in the school's atrium.  My red dress dummy was also left somewhere in the vicinity of the gym.

  If you picked this bag up, please contact me ASAP either via e-mail or telephone (214-763-9326).  I need the clothing and shoes for Pennsic, and Gunthar and I are leaving Saturday morning.

  Elizabeth