[Steppes] Insignia

alkudsi at aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 15:10:01 PDT 2007

When I went to this site, the only insignia for Steppes shown was the Oak.? While we probably do need more of the Oak insignia, from what the Baroness has said, we need the insignia for the other, non-armigenous awards such as Grice and Acorn, as well.? I also checked the Steppes website, and could not find "official" descriptions of the insignia.? This is a herald question, I believe, and I would think that this points out a deficency on the website, as well.? We do not list the other awards, only the Oaks, the Artisans, Champions, Bards, and Warlords (and maybe a couple of others).

HL Saqra