[Steppes] Insignia

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Jul 5 15:38:07 PDT 2007

The Acorns had been made by HE Fritz's hand for so long, I don't know that
there is an actual description out there.

Carolle Cox
Japanese Chin Rescue and Care Volunteer
www.japanesechinrescue.org
Dallas area Chin lovers
www.dfwchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
FMCPAAA President
www.fmcpaaa.org
Flower Mound CERT
www.fmcert.info
Pituitary Disease Support
www.pituitarydiseasesupport at yahoogroups.com

PTA Area 16 Arts in Education

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun
is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if there is
a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross

This is a private email.  It is not to be shared or forwarded without
express written consent from Carolle Cox