[Steppes] Insignia

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 20:13:02 PDT 2007

In a message dated 7/5/2007 6:11:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
alasdair at bmhanson.net writes:

Usually  they are made of brass, but that is not a requirement.  Acorns have
usually been seen on green ribbons or cordsand the oaks on a woven black cord
 with a green stripe in the middle

The first Acorns I saw given out by HE Ann Louise were wooden  ones she
purchased at a local craft store strung on a ribbon. My point being  they were not
always metal. So that should give a little leeway.

Donnel

Faith is believing what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael of  Langley