[Steppes] Feast vs. Catering

Chiara Francesca Chiara.Francesca at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 08:23:24 PDT 2007

I have to agree.

After going through the list of sites we found for warlord I saw
many sites that we crossed out due to this one thing.

I vote for allowing sites to cook for us every once in a while. Most
places will allow for a food display or competition. Most do not
have a "no outside food allowed" just "no outside food allowed in
the kitchen".

How about an informal online poll for just this 12th night?
Cater or no?

Chiara