[Steppes] Feast vs. Catering

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 09:04:56 PDT 2007

The reality is trying to find a site with a good kitchen is gettng harder
and harder. The main concern is finding a site that will allow us to cook the
food. If not then we may have to go the way of catering or we will have to do
with a prep kitchen and go back to pot luck. HE Katheryn  and others have
done amazing work looking for sites but are still having trouble coming up with
a good site. They are just getting harder and harder to find.

Donnel

Faith is believing what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael of  Langley