[Steppes] Something totally different period vs modern food.

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Tue Jul 24 09:39:39 PDT 2007

I'm not going to try to justify it. I was just saying that it was well
received. You'd have to discuss it with the autocrat to find the reason
why they decided to do that.

You are over-generalizing in your complaint in this case. There were no
big macs or fried chicken served. It was beef, veggies, salad, bread...
not documentable I am sure, but not so blatantly mundane.

I applaud your crusade for more period food and drink, and I know that
this subject is a big button for you. No offense or attack was intended
in my comments.

Duncan