[Steppes] Feast vs. Catering

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:37:39 PDT 2007

>Let me see if I am reading this right.
>
>What I gather from the few posts so far of a very small but vocal
>percentage of the online community that is the Steppes you all would
>accept a catered event if ...
>
>1) it is not 12th night
>2) if it is 12th night
>that there be no visible caterers and that t

Nope. I don't think you are. So far the responses have been
that we don't want a catered event at all. From what I've heard
is that most people feel that letting mundanes come in from outside
and serve rather substandard food will detract too much from
any event. Most would rather go off-site than have mundanes
serve us.

Gunthar