[Steppes] Lazy Dragon Con

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 10:43:33 PDT 2007

Ok, here's the basic plan for the con.

Friday will be loading of the stuff from storage. Exact transportation
options to be determined, since we both the vehicles we were going to use
are inoperable at the moment. If anyone has a truck or large van or SUV and
could help us moving things it would be greatly appreciated. All we're
taking is the baronial pavilion, some rugs, a throne and rebar and poles for
the list field. I am planning on taking the day off Friday so I can get
things together in the morning, or possibly doing loadup on Thrusday night,
but unfortunately, it's up in the air at the moment due to my vehicle being
in the shop.

So, the contingency plan is we will load up and set up Friday night. It
won't take much, we're just pitching the pavillion and list field, then
going home, unless you want to stick around for the con. There are things
scheduled all night Friday as well as Saturday night. However, we won't be
doing anything official until Saturday morning.

Saturday:

10:00 am Rapier Melee, Save the Damsel

Noon Heavy Meles, Blood of Heroes

3:00 pm Open meless, heavy and light. Bridge, open field, possibly fence
duels and whatever other weird stuff we dream up.

Saturday night we will be hosting a party room inside. We're playing it by
ear for start times, but it will be open to everyone at the con and would be
a great time to talk to interested newbies and just relax. Party will run
till we get tired of having it.

Sunday afternoon we will have a heavy tournament for the prize sword, and
more light fighting, probably light Blood of Heroes, if we have enough
fighters.

The con closes Sunday afternoon, and plan to have tear down at 5, and we
should be offloaded and going home by 7.

Please let me know if you're available for set up on Friday.

I'm still waiting to hear back about being able to still get the discount at
the door. More info to follow.

Thanks,
Faelan