[Steppes] Lazy Dragon Con

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 18:46:33 PDT 2007

I am available for setup on Friday.

I would also like (read prefer) to be the first to
find out about the storage locker situtation as our
Quartermaster is currently unavailable.  You know me,
hate last minute details.

My preference is we load out Friday if at all
possible.  Also, your list needs to be expanded to
include stuff for the Tavern.

Your Tavern Mistress...

Viviana

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"